Day 9 Experience(25-12-2023) at Cochin by Pranav

 My experience on Day 9(25-12-2023) at Cochin:

On 25th December 2023 Myself,Promit,Karthik,Manas, Sridhar, Drishaan and Mahendra woke up at 7:00 am in the morning had the glass of water freshened up ourselves and brushed the teeth and started wishing everyone Merry Christmas at Valiyathayal Homestay and after that the owner had come to upstairs we wished him too. Later we all went to Arya Bhavan Hotel at 8:15 am to restaurant and had the  yummy breakfast with all of them. Everyone ordered something to eat on their preference where I had paper roast dosa along with Hot Badam Milk. After having the breakfast Karthik Anna paid the bill for the breakfast in the cash counter and got the 8 Sweet Khova packets for all of us. Then myself and others walking towards our homestay where myself and Karthik were talking about the planning of  spiritual trips for the year 2024. As and when we reached our room it was 9:45 everyone started taking their shower and we are ready for going to Renish’s home at Vadhuthala at 10:15 we started booking the cab where Myself,Karthik, Drishaan and Manas were in one cab and Sridhar, Promit and Mahendra booked another Cab from our room we started going to main road to board our cab. After that we loaded our luggages in Cab and when we started it was at 10:30 am and in the Cab I felt asleep in the cab while going to Renish’s home where in between we took the wrong the direction where Cab went into another direction later on we reached Renish’s home by 11:45 am after that we took our baggage from the Car and entered Renish’s home relaxed for a while and renish’s mom offered us the

Mango milkshake to us as the welcome drink and later on we started having the talks and at 12:15 pm  we had lunch the nice yummy lunch together and before that we wanted to wish Renish Happy Christmas and he was unwell not able to come down to see us. After that when we are having the lunch Renish’s brother Navin Thomas and his wife Nimitha Maria came home for the Christmas celebration we wished each other after finishing my lunch Renish’s relatives came home and after finishing the lunch we had the Dessert Icecream and we were all introducing about ourselves later on I showed my UN Neurodiversity talk in their smart TV later on they were very much impressed after that we started taking nice photos in renish’s garden. Then we started leaving to airport by booking the cab and we started at 1:30 pm by loading the luggages in the cab and reached the cochin airport at 2:30 pm where we accompanied with other friends and went for the early check-in by standing in the queue for more than 30 minutes after that we have remove our belt and kept the gadgets in the tray moved after that we took our belongings went to Gate 5 for boarding the flight and we were relaxing in the boarding lounge for some time and after that I was talking with my mom over the phone and boarded the flight at 5:00 pm to Bagalore. The Flight landed in Bangalore at 5:55 pm we took our belongings and checked everything is correct in the flight and nothing is left out. After that we took our luggages which were coming in the rows. All of us came out Manas got his cab and Myself, Karthik, Mahendra, and promit all went to the cab zone. I booked my cab at 6:30 pm and reached my home at 7:39 pm informed Karthik that I reached safe to my home and posted in the whatsgroup that I reached safe. 


















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Trek to Kodachadri Peak from 22nd September 2023 to 24th September 2023

My Ramanagara Trek on 21/6/2019

My Trip To Auroville Marathon from 16th February 2024 to 18th February 2024