My trip to Hyderabad from 16th June 2022 to 20th June 2022

My experience on Day 1(16-6-2022) from Jayanagar to Bengaluru City station and train journey from Bengaluru City Station to Secunderabad 

I left from Mantri Gardens Apartments at 18:00 pm in the evening by car 4141 and passed through Jayanagar,  Lalbagh,  Shanti Nagar, Bishop Cotton's Boys School(ResidencyRoad), Richmond Road Circle, Kanteerva Stadium, Corporation and Majestic the road which reminded of me and Karthik did a full walkathon towards Bengaluru City Station,  South Western Central Railway Office, Kollipuram Gate fully heading towards South Bengaluru and reached the station at 18:50 pm . My mother had dropped me in the station at 18:50 pm. Once when we reached the station at 18:50 pm, I waited in the station for the train to come but train was a bit late so I waited patiently for the train to come and a lot of rush as many passengers were travelling due to season travel rush and was relaxing and refreshing and recharging and refocusing and rejuvenating myself at station just relaxed and enjoyed myself and felt good and cool and nice. My father came to the station to see me off and I was very surprised in seeing my father in the station.

Finally the train came at 20:55 pm that is at 21:00 pm and I was enjoying myself in the train and from the train I  saw many stations view of full Bengaluru Bengaluru City, Yeshwantpur and Yelahanka and Doddaballapur and Hindupur and Sri Sathya Sai Prashanthi Nilayam and was refreshing, recharging, refocusing and rejuvenating myself. I took dinner in the train at 22:10 pm till 22:25 pm and refreshed, recharged, refocused,  relaxed and rejuvenated myself and slept at 23:00 pm.

My experience on Day 2(17-6-2022)train journey through Secunderabad and Enjoyment at Secunderabad 

I woke up in the morning between 6:00 am-6:25 am and alarm clock rang and got up, brushed my teeth and drank little water just relaxed in the train and took a walk for sometime in the train through the compartment coaches vestibule did walking up and down and felt better. 

When I got up in the morning at 6:25 am, I saw the view of the train greenery going towards Secunderabad, passed through Sedam, Edhipyanapalli, Kuketpalli, Begumpet and James Street Secunderabad and Secunderabad and enjoyed myself in the train had a good and comfortable journey till Secunderabad and was refreshing, recharging, refocusing, relaxing and rejuvenating myself from 6:25 am to 8:15 am. 

I left from Secunderabad station at 8:15 am to Padmaja Plaza home. My father cousin brother Gopal Chitappa came by his car and picked me up from the station and came home by car at 8:30 am. 

When I came home at 8:30 am, I freshened up, took a face wash, washed my face and drank warm water till 8:55 am and then got ready for the run at 9:05 am.

I did my running in morning outside from 9:05 am to 10:00 am and ran outside Nehru Nagar Park behind Padmaja Plaza Apartment ran in the garden and enjoyed greenery and beauty and nature and finished the run at Padmaja Plaza Apartment and felt good and looked RRR Refreshed Recharged Refocused and Rejuvenated and Recharged The Batttery Cells Of The Brain.

From 10:05 am to 10:15 am I just relaxed and rejuvenated myself and took a chill pill. 

I took breakfast from 10:15 am to 10:35 am. 

From 10:35 am to 11:00 am I just relaxed and detoxed myself and was having fun. 

I took bath from 11:00 am to 11:25 am.

From 11:25 am to 12:40 pm I just chilled out and rejuvenated myself and did nothing as I wanted to just chill and relax.

From 12:40 pm to 13:20 pm I just checked emails in yahoo and gmail and no new email and it was kept within myself only that is it was personal. 

Again 13:20 pm to 13:55 pm I just refreshed , recharged, and refocused only.

From 14:00 pm to 14:40 pm I took lunch and after lunch I just refreshed and recharged and refocused and rejuvenated myself.

From 14:45 pm to 15:10 pm, I just refreshed, recharged and refocused and rejuvenated myself. 

Between 15:10 pm to 15:50 pm I took some rest that is I slept and felt better. 

Between 15:50 pm to 16:00 pm I went to Gopal Chitappa's office and spent some time in his office. 

From 16:00 pm till 18:30 pm in the office I was relaxing and rejuvenating myself and did interest calculation of Gopal Chitappa SBI who are his clients and did some excel interest calculation SBI of Q1 Q2 Quarter months April to September where interest period starts from April to March financial year interest period and then left with Shankar Chitappa in the car at 18:30 pm and came back home at 18:50 pm and Gopal Chitappa office is at West Maredappally  Zen Insurance Brokers which is very much close to Padmaja Plaza and after reaching home at 18:50 pm I was just chilling out myself and refreshing and recharging and refocusing myself from 18:50 pm to 19:30 pm.

From 19:30 pm till 19:55 pm I just refreshed, recharged, refocused, relaxed and rejuvenated myself.

From 20:00 pm till 20:50 pm I was doing walking in evening outside in Nehru Nagar Park behind Padmaja Plaza Apartment and walked through Shenoy Nursing Home where my father was born there at Secunderabad and saw the old West Maredappally area of Secunderabad and passed walking through barber shop saloon opposite Padmaja Plaza and some shops roads.

From 21:00 pm till 21:25 pm I took dinner and rejuvenated myself.

From 21:30 pm till 22:00 pm I just refreshed, recharged, refocused and recouped to sleep.

My experience on Day 3(18-6-2022) at Secunderabad 

Between 6:05 am to 6:35 am I woke up, did body stretches, mindfulness meditation and observed my breath and mind and brushed my teeth and drank two glasses of warm water.

From 6:40 am to 7:40 am I did running in morning outside at Nehru Nagar Park behind Padmaja Plaza apartment ran inside Park enjoyed nature and ran outside in the road and around Padmaja Plaza Apartment I ran and finished the run and was good my run and felt RRR Refreshed Recharged Refocused after the run and felt good and happy.

From 7:45 am to 8:10 am I just relaxed  and felt good and happy. I took breakfast from 8:15 am to 8:40 am. I took bath at 8:45 am and freshened up at 9:05 am.

From 9:15 am to 12:45 pm I had attended the function in 4th floor Radha Thatha 90th birthday celebration and pooja was going on where pandits performed homam pooja did chanting mantras, pooja was going on and I sang Jai Ganesh Deva song and all appreciated my singing and said well sung and a great function.

From 13:00 pm to 14:30 pm I took lunch function of 90th birthday celebration of Radha Thatha lunch was like fruit raitha, parpu vada, mirchi bhajji, rice, sambar, rasam, curd, avial, alu sabzi, pachadi, parpu dal, papad, mango rice, jilebi(jahangir sweet), and pal payasam and enjoyed myself and had fun and felt good.

From 14:40 pm to 15:00 pm I checked emails in yahoo and gmail and no new email and it was kept personal which was within myself only.

From 15:05 pm till 15:30 pm I just refreshed, recharged, refocused, relaxed and rejuvenated myself. Again from 15:45 pm to 16:00 pm I was recouping myself.

From 16:00 pm till 18:00 pm I went from 3rd floor Gopal Chitappa house to 4th floor Shankar Chitappa house and I was spending some time with my father's cousins at the home were just chitchatting and having casual chats which was general and within us and kept it to myself and took chocolate cake for my father's cousin grand aunt birthday and had good time spent and enjoyed myself and had fun.

From 18:05 pm till 18:30 pm I left from Padmaja Plaza to Skandagiri Jayendra Saraswathi could not see as it was crowded but saw Kanchi Kamakoti Peetam only view of the temple and enjoyed myself with my parents and Gopal Chitappa and went to Malkajgiri at 18:30/18:35 pm and reached Malkajgiri at 19:05 pm and spent some time at Malkajgiri in Shekhar Chitappa's house and we had enjoyed ourselves and had fun and came back at 20:40/20:45 pm to Padmaja Plaza and left from Malkajgiri at 20:15 pm. Shekhar Chitappa had dropped us at Padmaja Plaza at 20:15 pm when we left from that place at that time to Padmaja Plaza and reached Padmaja Plaza Apartment at 20:45 pm.

From 20:45 pm till 21:05 pm I just refreshed, recharged, refocused, relaxed and rejuvenated myself. 

From 21:05 pm till 21:30 pm I took dinner and were just chitchatting having casual talks discussions with my parents my father and my mother and my parents family and just talking in general.

My experience on Day 4(19-6-2022) at Secunderabad and train journey from Secunderabad to Bangalore

From 7:45 am I woke up, did body stretches, mindfulness meditation, brushed my teeth and drank two glasses of warm water till 8:15 am.

From 8:25 am till 10:15 am I did running in morning outside ran around Nehru Park enjoyed nature and peace and beauty at Nehru Park did run around road Shenoy Nursing Home where my dad was born at Secunderabad ran around 1st Street Road fully of West Maredappally and ran in Nehru Park enjoyed nature and peace and beauty and ran through road fully ran inside Padmaja Plaza Apartment finished the run and had a good 15.13 kms and finished the run and looked refreshed recharged and refocused relaxed and rejuvenated and felt good after the run 15.13 kms.

From 10:20 am till 10:30 am I just relaxed  and rejuvenated myself. Between 10:30 am to 10:50 am I took breakfast.

From 11:00 am till 11:15 am I just relaxed, and  rejuvenated myself. From 11:20 am till 11:45:am I just relaxed and detoxed myself.  From 11:45  am till 12:30 pm I was just refreshing recharging refocusing relaxing and rejuvenating myself  and getting the battery cells of the brain recharged. Between 12:30 pm to 12:45 pm I just checked emails in yahoo and gmail and no new email and it was kept within me and it was personal.

From 12:50 pm till 13:30 pm I took lunch in Shankar Chitappa's house and took veg pulao raitha papad and little curd rice and enjoyed myself and had fun.

From 13:30 pm till 14:15 pm I was just chitchatting having general conversations discussions which was within me and my parents and my parents family group and was confidential and had fun and enjoyed myself. From 14:20 pm till 14:30 pm I went to Gopal Chitappa house and just relaxed and refreshed recharged refocused and rejuvenated myself.  From 14:30 pm till 14:45 pm I took some rest just lyed down and felt refreshed recharged refocused to go to Bangalore.

From 14:45 pm till 15:15 pm I just refreshed recharged refocused relaxed and rejuvenated myself to go to Bangalore and all packing done and enjoyed the trip and had fun and felt good and happy. From 15:25 pm to 15:40 pm I practised Vipasanna Meditation and got peace and silence and divine in my heart and felt good within my heart and body and mind and soul.

From 15:45 pm till 16:15 pm I was just refreshing recharging refocusing and relaxing and rejuvenating myself to get ready to leave to Bangalore from Hyderabad.

At 16:25 pm I left from Padmaja Plaza Apartment and went for a drive with Gopal Chitappa and Hema Chitti my parents and myself and drove full through Hyderabad West Maredappally,  Monjour Hills East Maredappally full old Hyderabad M.G. Road, James Street,  Tank Bund, passed through Adigudda Road, had general conversations which was within me and my parents and Gopal Chitappa and Hema Chitti and was confidential and enjoyed myself and had fun and reached Kacheguda station at 17:55 pm to take train to Bangalore.

From 17:55 pm till 18:25 pm I was waiting for train Kacheguda Express and was in the train and in the station  I was just refreshing recharging refocusing and relaxing and rejuvenating myself. 

On 20th June I woke up in the train and the train was a bit late it was to reach Cantt by 6:00 am but it reached at 7:15 am and saw the full view of the train coming from Kacheguda to Bangalore and enjoyed the journey and passed through Hindupur, Doddaballapur,  Yelahanka,  Channasandra, Bangalore East, Bangalore Cantt and reached Cantt at 7:15 am. I left from the station at 7:20 am to home Mantri Gardens and reached home at 7:50 am and I unpacked my luggages removed clothes and put clothes outside for washing and looked very happy and good after Secunderabad trip.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Trek to Kodachadri Peak from 22nd September 2023 to 24th September 2023

My Ramanagara Trek on 21/6/2019

My Trip To Auroville Marathon from 16th February 2024 to 18th February 2024