My volunteering experience for India Inclusion Foundation

My experience on Day 1(10-11-2019)

On 10-11-2019 I got up in the morning and took a walk and freshened up to get ready to go to Kanteerva Stadium. From Kanteerva Stadium Karthik had picked me and we went to Arun Cine Services where shooting had taken place that is video shoot.Shooting was done for IIS Theme Song Audition. I had helped Karthik from his car in carrying keyboard for Mahendra to play and also was taking a walk outside. My shooting was done and I was running, my sounds were like mathematical equations coming to my brain  and some acting I was doing.
My Shot Taken While Standing.

My Shot Taken In Dark Light.
My Shot Taken In Doing Actions.

https://youtu.be/V2JsEoLoV0E

I was talking to Mahendra Kumar, Sridhar, Vijay and telling about myself. Even I met Shanthi from Eka Trust and was talking about myself. The shooting was from morning and went till 12:50 a.m. All arrangements such as food, snacks and water were done at the Arun Cine Services. I was also relaxing myself at Arun Cine Services and was enjoying.

My experience on Day 2(11-11-2019)

My experience was that Karthik and I went to Sherwood Suites Apartment and what we had done was I was giving welcome kit to everybody and said good morning I am Manas from India Inclusion Summit Team and Welcome to India Inclusion Fellowship. The event started with having breakfast, then with introduction where in many fellows were giving introduction about themselves and what they are doing and an orientation session. I spoke about myself, gave an introduction and what all I have done. Karthik was praising about my weight loss goal and told that Manas has become 75 kgs in 3 months by doing running, lot of stretches and body exercises. He spoke about Autism At Work Programme being launched in 2012 and how Autism At Work Programme came into existence.
There was story telling by Vikram Sridhar and he spoke about how to communicate with people. He said that we must maintain eye contact and take a topic of our own self and talk at that person and look focused at that person. We should always keep talking and not stop while talking.

Story Telling Session by Vikram Sridhar at Sherwood Suites.
Karthik, Vikram Sridhar and Me At Sherwood Suites.


After session at Sherwood Suites, we went to Dhyana Cafe. At Dhyana Cafe, we did our meditation, breathing and relaxation exercises. Dhyana Cafe is a place for self healing program session and also meant for relaxation. Post meditation we had organic healthy food. 

Group Photo taken at Dhyana Cafe doing meditation.
Myself and Karthik having lunch at Dhyana Cafe.


Then Karthik and I had done a zoom IIS Live Call and spoke about India Inclusion Summit. Karthik and I had gone to Gelato Milano to have ice cream.

Myself and Karthik outside Gelato Milano Ice Cream Shop.

From Milano we went to Sherwood Suites Apartment. At Sherwood Suites Apartment I was helping Karthik in doing volunteering work that is maintaining excel sheet the list of participants for India Inclusion Summit 2019, registration done and also India Inclusion Summit that is Theme Song Audition recording taken on 10-11-2019 and also logo summit for India Inclusion Summit. Plus Karthik was also busy in seeing his own official emails from his laptop. We left from Sherwood Suites at 8:30 p.m. and reached Whitefield at 9:10 p.m. 

My experience on Day 3(12-11-2019)
On 12-11-2019 I got freshened up to do my running and yoga exercises. After exercise I took bath and had cooked semiya upma for breakfast. 

Semiya Upma Picture Taken.

I had breakfast and then went to Elite Ford Services to get Karthik's car tyres changed. Karthik was talking to the Manager of Elite Ford Services and the tyres could not be changed because tyre pressure burst was low and there was bulge in tyres at back of the car and back door of the car tyre was rough. The people were inspecting the tyres of the car and so Karthik told that car can be given for servicing in the evening and car will be given on 13-11-2019. Karthik had taken his car and went to Phoenix Market City Mall in Whitefield to take lunch. We roamed through the mall and saw lots of clothing shops, accessories shops, movie theaters complexes, restaurants and food courts. We had lunch at Shiv Sagar Hotel. Before lunch Karthik had told me to look at him and told me to pick up one topic and I picked up a topic on malls. He was listening to me and told to maintain eye contact that is look at the person of the eye and don't look anywhere else. The most important takeaway was maintaining eye contact is important and should communicate. After lunch we went to Whitefield. Karthik was doing some volunteering work for Art For Inclusion that is was seeing how design work for Art For Inclusion logo was done that is he had done design work in Google Chrome uploaded images and was helping and India Inclusion Summit logo also. We went to SAP Labs Whitefield to meet Arun who works for SAP Engineering Academy and  were talking about Art For Inclusion and India Inclusion Summit logo. Even Renish was there at SAP Labs and met him also. From SAP Labs we went to Elite Ford Services and Karthik had given his car that is tyres of the car had to be changed. From Elite Ford Services we went to Sherwood Suites and Karthik had a call with Keerthana from JP Morgan Chase and Company and talking about Art For Inclusion logo, India Inclusion Summit logo and arrangements to be done by India Inclusion Summit Team that is production team had to arrange sound power system in hotel for India Inclusion Summit Live program. Then Arun had come to Sherwood Suites Apartment and we were talking to Arun about Art For Inclusion Summit and also how Art For Inclusion Program is going to start like it is going to be  moment of silence, reflection of the thought, invocation song by Manas, welcome session, Artists Meet, Jury Meet. How Artists and Jury will be showcasing their art work exhibits paintings the artists work. From Sherwood Suites we went to Whitefield and from Karthik's home we went to Stoner to have pizza and ice cream in the night. I was enjoying myself in the scooter at the back and Karthik was driving very fast. I had a good fun, sang a song also in the scooter and was relaxing and enjoyed the wind and breeze outside. We came home at 12:15 a.m. because we were very busy for Art For Inclusion work and also sending out email to various participants for Art For Inclusion and also India Inclusion Summit logo and Art For Inclusion Summit logo. Then I went off to sleep at night at 12:45 a.m. because I was helping Karthik in Art For Inclusion Summit logo and also the images for Art For Inclusion and India Inclusion Summit logo.

My experience on Day 4(13-11-2019)

On 13-11-2019, I got up in the morning and did my running and did yoga and breathing exercises. Karthik and I had freshened up and took breakfast and got ready to go to Book Worm Store to collect some books. From Book Worm Store  I went to meet S.G. Vasudev artist. I gave introduction about myself and told what all I had done.
Myself giving GRIT book to S.G. Vasudev.

Even I had given book to S.G. Vasudev artist and helped Karthik in carrying boxes of books and then went to Elite Ford services to get car back. 

Photo taken of S.G. Vasudev and Myself.

At Elite Ford Services the car was not ready and told that car is still under service that is tyres had to be changed and the car service person told that car would be ready in the evening at 6:30 p.m. From Elite Ford Services, we went to Whitefield. At Karthik's home I was doing volunteering work for Art For Inclusion, Art For Inclusion logo, Art For Inclusion Summit arrangements. We had a live zoom call for India Inclusion Summit call and talking about arrangements by production team of hotel, Art For Inclusion logo, India Inclusion Summit logo and also artists paintings to be displayed as art exhibits. Preethi had taken occupational therapy session at home and I was talking to Krithika lady about myself. I left in the evening at 5:45 p.m. and Karthik was busy talking to Gansu from JP Morgan Chase and Company for India Inclusion Summit arrangements and also event. I left by Ola cab at 5:45 p.m. and reached Yelahanka at 7:05 p.m.

My experience on Day 5(14-11-2019)

On 14-11-2019 I did my running and yoga and meditation and had breakfast and freshened up myself to get ready to go to Radisson Blu Hotel. From Radisson Blu Hotel, Karthik had picked me up and we went to his house at Whitefield. After reaching home Karthik and I had done volunteering work for Art For Inclusion that is told me to go to event brite site and started creating Art For Inclusion event and started sending Whats App message and poster for Art For Inclusion was ready. Karthik was also busy in same design Art For Inclusion Summit logo. Afternoon we went to Anu Jain's house to get some paintings and art work of Anu Jain. I helped Karthik in carrying lots of paintings and he appreciated my gratitude of helping him carry lots of paintings and took those paintings to Karthik's house. I appreciated Anu Jain's art work painting in her mobile phone and Anu Jain told that she won't show it to Karthik as it was a surprise in seeing the art work painting done. Art For Inclusion the event summit which had been created in event brite was successfully done. Karthik had told me to forward the message of India Inclusion Foundation  presenting Art For Inclusion An Inclusive Art Exhibit Summit For Artists. Karthik was busy in his office work apart from Art For Inclusion, logo of Art For Inclusion and also arrangements for Art For Inclusion Summit. In the evening we went to Zoyaes for get together with V R Ferose. V R Ferose was talking about how organization is being transformed into large organization. Talking about movement and organization how Gandhian movement started with Dandi Salt March and how to make India inclusive towards all nations. 
Myself, Ferose and Karthik at Zoyaes

Karthik and I were having a discussion with Gansu and Sundar from Germany regarding Art For Inclusion Summit and also arrangements for Art For Inclusion Art Exhibits had to be put up on stage. Talking about Art For Inclusion Summit Logo and also lots of artists and jury will have to meet on stage for Art For Inclusion. The fellows were cooking their own dinner using barbecue and we had pizza and paneer tikka and baby corn.We took water for drinking. Karthik and I were talking to Ferose about Art For Inclusion and also India Inclusion Summit. We were discussing about Art For Inclusion logo and also India Inclusion Foundation presents Art For Inclusion-An Inclusive Art Exhibit For Artists-Open For Everyone. V R Ferose appreciated my volunteering work for Art For Inclusion and also logo for Art For Inclusion and India Inclusion Summit being part for volunteering and has been very active. V R Ferose was praising me in volunteering work. From Zoyaes we went to Karthik's home and after reaching home I was feeling a bit sleepy and so what I had done was I slept at 11:45 p.m. 

My experience on Day 6(15-11-2019)

On 15-11-2019, I got up in the morning and did my running and breathing exercises and got ready to go to Radisson Blu Hotel for Art For Inclusion Summit. Karthik had dropped me at Udipi Park Hotel and told me to have breakfast at Udipi Park. I had breakfast at Udipi Park Hotel and then went to Radisson Blu Hotel. On  going to Radisson Blu Hotel, some arrangements had to be done regarding check in of various artists and juries. I had helped Karthik in carrying some paintings of artists. I was helping Karthik in doing volunteering work for Art For Inclusion, Art For Inclusion logo, seeing the various art exhibits and also preparing the slides of India Inclusion Foundation which presents Art For Inclusion-An Inclusive Art Exhibit For Artists-Open For Everyone. The list of artists were Anu Jain, Brian Varghese Pradeep, T.R. Sridhar, T.V. Aishwarya,  Jesfer P Kottakkunnu, Payal  Shrishrimal, Niyaz Hussain and Shanthipriya Shiva. The arrangements for Art For Inclusion exhibit had to be done by production team of hotel and also arranging chairs in the conference hall.
ART FOR INCLUSION EXHIBIT
ART FOR INCLUSION 

I was helping in doing arrangements for ART FOR INCLUSION till lunch time. I went to have lunch at Udipi Park hotel. After lunch I came back and from Karthik's laptop I opened the slide India Inclusion Foundation which presents Art For Inclusion- An Inclusive Art Exhibit For Artists-Open For Everyone. I ensured to check that there were not any spelling mistakes of artists and was correct.
The program was conducted by Sundar from Germany  and it started with a moment of silence, reflection of the thought, then there was invocation song by me and I sang Mahaganapathim and all appreciated my singing.
Video Recording Taken Of Myself
during Art For Inclusion Summit

After song invocation then there was welcome session by Karthik and was telling about Art For Inclusion Work has been done by artists and told me well sung. Karthik had called upon all the artists on the stage and there was a talk by artists. Ferose had given a welcome kit to all the artists.
Karthik and Myself During Art For Inclusion.

Payal facing the audience during Art For Inclusion meet.
Sridhar facing the audience while talking during the AFI meet.
Paintings of Sridhar taken during Art For Inclusion exhibit.
RK and Payal For Art For Inclusion sitting with audience.

After the artists meet there was tea break. Once tea break was over we had jury meet. Jury were showcasing their paintings and also art exhibits. There was a talk by Ferose and spoke about ART FOR INCLUSION. Even Sriram Jagannathan who is Graphic Novelist and Author was present on stage. Siddhant Shah The Founder of Access For All was present on stage.
Ferose talking while facing audience.
Sriram Jagannathan talking.
Siddhant Shah talking on stage for AFI.

After the artists and jury meet, then a photograph recording was taken of various artists. I helped Karthik in keeping welcome kits and also some paintings for RK who is a foot artist. We had dinner at Radisson Blu Hotel and came back home.

My experience on Day 7(16-11-2019)

On 16-11-2019, I got up in the morning and brushed my teeth and took bath to get ready to go to Radisson Blu Hotel. At the hotel, there were fellows who were doing blindfolded activity means they blindfolded each other's eyes and look at the paintings and just imagine. After blindfolded activity then Karthik had some work in his laptop for Art For Inclusion and Sundar and Gansu were discussing about Art For Inclusion logo and Art For Inclusion Summit. We went to have breakfast at Udipi Park hotel. I was also helping in seeing registrations for India Inclusion Summit, also the you tube link for IIS Global Live Summit and Art For Inclusion Summit. I had lunch there at Radisson Blu. Then I helped Archana in doing some work for Friends Raising Event and was giving a American Sign Language card, books, cookie and pencil.
Sridhar, Myself and Niyaz Hussain.
Brian Varghese Pradeep seeing his paintings.
Myself and Jesfer P Kottakkunnu.

Karthik had told me to give an introduction to Thokre Sonne.  I gave an introduction about myself, my weight loss goal and also about my volunteering work for India Inclusion Summit.
Karthik, Myself and Thokre Sonne.

Karthik, Sriram Raghavan and Myself.

Then there was a cake cutting by RK on his birthday. RK's sister Vijaya had helped in cutting cake for RK. 
Cake Cutting For RK Birthday.
Vijaya giving cake to RK

I also met Shanthi Raghavan from Enable India, Sindhu Gangadharan who is Senior Vice President and Managing Director of SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd. I gave an introduction about myself and told about my weight loss goal and also my volunteering work which I had done. Art For Inclusion Exhibit was open to everyone and all saw the paintings and displays. I had drawn a bird exhibit and I wrote "Always Positive". Sridhar and I had helped in distributing welcome kit to everybody during friend raising circle event. Archana had told me and Sridhar to distribute welcome kits for friend raising circle. After friend raising circle we had dinner. Upon completion of dinner, we came back to home and went off to sleep.

  
My experience on Day 8(17-11-2019)

On 17-11-2019, I got up in the morning and brushed my teeth and took bath to get ready to go to Radisson Blu Hotel. After reaching the venue, we were asked to wear our tag in our hands for summit. Before the event started, we had breakfast sandwich and took some tea and biscuits. Karthik and myself had gone to RK's room to take the signature of his paintings. 
RK Picture Taken in Holding the Pen on Feet.

RK Photo Taken in Signing The Painting.

The event started at 9:00 a.m. The event was a India Inclusion Summit live meet. The event started with Shri. M. Chandrasekaran Carnatic Violinist and Vocalist.
T V Chandrasekhar Rao performing on stage.

The event was on creating inclusion among people, how people came up in life, how autism at work programme came into existence and how visually and hearing impaired spoke using sign language. The IIS Theme Song Audition recording was done at the summit. Sindu Gangadharan who is Senior Vice President and Managing Director of SAP Labs was present on the stage. Vishwas K.S was present. Vibha Krishnamurthy who is founder of Umeed was on stage. V R Ferose also was there during the summit. Nandita Das was also present on stage and does directing of movies, films, directions, etc. Nandita Das has done shooting of film Manto which was released in 2015. Sriram Raghavan Indian film director and screenwriter known for Badlapur and Andhadun was present during the summit. Ricky Kej is an Indian music composer, producer and environmentalist was present. 
Asha having panel discussion on stage.

India Inclusion Summit Meet(17-11-2019)


Then we broke for lunch. Again after lunch there was same summit only. Mohan Sundaram was present who is CEO and Founding Director of Artilab Foundation, Nayan who was author, writer, youngest autistic philosopher, James Mahoney(Head of Global Technology) Diversity and Inclusion from JPMorgan Chase, Wilmington, Delaware, Andrew Hilger(President of Allegis Group Inc.) who serves on Board of Boys Hope Girls Hope, Baltimore.Jo Chopra, The Writer, Champions inclusion for children, Board member of Nayi Disha and Latika Roy Foundation for kids with disability was present. The event was Bickram Ghosh performing on stage who is an Indian music director and classical tabla player. I got a medal for taking part in volunteering work for India Inclusion Summit and concluded with dancing and enjoying.












































Comments

  1. Dear Manas

    Your blog shares the true volunteering spirit of volunteers working for a cause selflessly.
    Not just the blog, i am very very happy to have such a great company for a week and cherished each and every moment with you.

    Am sure, your passion and hard work will help you succeed in whatever you do!

    You are a rock star, my dear thambi (brother).

    Karthik

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Manas.. God bless you.. So happy that you love doing service

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Trek to Kodachadri Peak from 22nd September 2023 to 24th September 2023

My Ramanagara Trek on 21/6/2019

My Trip To Auroville Marathon from 16th February 2024 to 18th February 2024