My trek to Tadiandamol

I had gone by Ola cab from Yelahanka to SAP Labs Whitefield. I had booked an Ola cab from Yelahanka and left at 3:40 p.m. and reached Whitefield at 4:40 p.m. After reaching SAP Labs Whitefield I went to see Karthik in the office. Karthik was doing some work. So what I had done was I had just waited in the office and from SAP Labs, Karthik and I had gone to his house. Karthik had taken  a picture of me before leaving at SAP Labs Office Building.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipNv1v89zeqDWJU016Bn9DN1hpdgz3arFIXku9_EyuYc9SMf7A3iTDby2ookKzMwJQ/photo/AF1QipOBX83gLgs1QEv8GaB-izi_XdNoccawvOp_I_1K?key=SXVwZ3JUXzlIX3pKeVdVYWp3bGZUWG1jaTRLMTFB

My Photo Taken at SAP Labs.
 Photo of Karthik and Myself before the trek, 
outside the SAP Building.

I had taken some prasadam which is channa dal sundal and semiya kesari to his house. I had given prasadam to Karthik and Preethi in the house. Karthik and Preethi appreciated my cooking of sundal and semiya kesari and told me well made it's too good. Both Karthik and Preethi wanted to know how sundal and kesari was made. I put coconut and made channa dal sundal and for semiya kesari put sugar, ghee and put cashews and kismis and it was looking good.
                                                        Prasadam prepared by me.

From Karthik's house, Karthik and I  had gone to his parent's house and had given prasadam to Karthik's parents since it was Navratri. We had taken an auto from Whitefield to Domlur. During the journey in the auto, I was feeling a bit sleepy and just closed my eyes. In auto I was telling Karthik to do word cross and he appreciated my performance. After visiting Karthik's parents house, Karthik and I had gone to New Shanthi Sagar Hotel Domlur to take dinner.



                                                     Karthik and Myself at the Hotel.
                                                     My Photo taken at Hotel(Domlur).

The boarding point of the bus was from New Shanthi Sagar Hotel Domlur to Tadiandamol. Karthik and I had taken a bus from Domlur to go to Tadiandamol.
The bus started at 10:45 p.m. on 04-10-2019 and reached Tadiandamol at 5:30 a.m. on 05-10-2019. The bus went through Bangalore Mountaineering Club, Domlur, Mysore Road, Channapatna, Srirangapatnam and reached Tadiandamol. There were lots of jerks on the road and the bus started  shaking. I was sleeping soundly in the bus for few hours but later could not get sleep because of the jerks.
This is early morning photo.


                                                       Photo of the camp entrance.

We stayed at the camp and after reaching camp we took some rest as it was a tiring journey.



My early morning photo taken at camp.
  
Myself In The Bed Rejuvenating.


Early Morning Sunrise Photos At The Camp. I was feeling a bit tired after a long journey and so I had taken some rest for sometime in the morning from 5:30 to 6:30. I got a good sleep in the morning at the camp and was fresh. My experience in the camp was that it was very calm, soothing and I could hear some sounds of the insects and birds chirping. The weather was very cool and pleasant.






                                                       Photo taken early morning.
                                                      Photo taken during morning.


                                                         Early Morning Photo.

                                                         Early Morning Photo.
Early morning sky view .



                                                             View Picture.




                                                     Wearing sun glasses and enjoying.




                                                   
                                                    Wearing sun glasses and enjoying.


Enjoying The View Outside.

                                                   
                                                 




                                                              Sun View.



                                               Karthik and Myself enjoying the view.

After refreshing ourselves we took our breakfast and then left for Tadiandamol Peak to do trekking.
These are the camp photos. I could feel the coolness and brightness of weather. I enjoyed the stillness and peacefulness of surroundings.I could feel the sunlight falling on my face which became very bright. There was a dog roaming near me and I touched the dog also but luckily dog did not bite me.


                                                Photo taken during breakfast time.


                                                       Photo taken of breakfast.

                                    
                                            Photo of the bus taken at the camp site.
                                                    My photo taken in holding the dog.


                                                    My photo taken while surrounding the
                                                    camp.


                                                        Karthik enjoying himself.
                                                     

We left at 8:55 a.m. and reached the base at 9:40 a.m. We had walked from the base of the camp and went through forests, jungles, falls, rivers, peak view and went till the Tadiandamol peak (The 3rd Highest Peak in Karnataka)1748 meters above sea level. While climbing from the base I was enjoying the nature, could hear the birds chirping, could see the sound of the clouds, calmness, beauty, atmosphere enjoyment, river flowing through the falls, even clouds moving in the sky and also beauty. The steps were steep in the forest area, so I had to take rest for my legs while going up till the peak. At the peak, I enjoyed the brightness of the sun on the top. While going up Karthik had told me to be careful and watch out for the steps while walking. So I had followed Karthik's instructions and was careful in going up till the peak. I did not give up so easily and it was my hard work due to which I climbed the peak(third highest in Karnataka) and at that height I enjoyed the view at the top. I felt the breeze and wind. I could feel the chillness and it was also foggy due to cold weather. The trek started at 9:40 a.m. and ended at 13:00 p.m.(3 hours 20 minutes).

These are during trekking photos.
My photo taken during trekking through jungles.


                                                    My photo taken while doing
                                                    trekking.

My photo taken while going through jungles.
My photo taken while enjoying the falls
through the jungles and valley.
My photo taken while looking
at the falls.


My photo taken at enjoying the nature.

Photo taken of Karthik and myself at
enjoying the nature.

Photo taken of myself
enjoying the nature and beauty.

Photo taken when the sky was blue in color
surrounded by forests, lakes and trees.

Photo taken of myself while surrounding the
sky view and enjoying the beauty and nature.

         Photo taken of Karthik and myself while
surrounding the
sky view and enjoying the beauty and nature.


Photo taken of Karthik and myself
enjoying the view.

Photo taken of myself enjoying the nature.

Photo taken enjoying the sky view.
Picture of forests.
Forests View.
Photo taken of myself enjoying the view.
Photo taken of myself while going
through the jungles.
Photo taken while enjoying the
scenery and greenery.

Photo taken while walking through the peak
from the mountains.



Photo taken during a long trek.





Photo taken enjoying the mountains view.
Nature View and Greenery.
Sky View with Clouds and Mountains Peak.
Photo taken of myself
enjoying the beauty and nature.
Photo taken of myself
enjoying the nature and greenery.
Photo taken enjoying nature.
Photo taken of myself
at the rock peak.
Photo taken of myself at the rock.
Photo taken of myself enjoying the peak view.
Photo taken of Karthik and myself at the peak.
Collage photos taken during Tadiandamol Trek.
Myself enjoying at the sky and view.
Me walking through the forests.
View Of The Peak and Nature and Beauty.
View Of The Peak and Nature.
View Of The Nature Surrounded By Peak.
Myself in the Photo Seeing The Peak View.
Myself in the Photo Enjoying.
Karthik and Myself Resting
At The Peak Under The Shade.
Myself sitting in the rocks.
Karthik sitting in the rocks and giving fingers up.
Karthik and Myself At The Peak.
Me Conquering The Peak!!
Karthik At The Peak.
Peak Conquered!!

Myself Having Lunch At Peak.

After the peak view, we descended downwards from the peak till the base and again on descending down went through jungles, forests, falls, rivers and enjoyed the nature. I found it a bit difficult in descending down so the guide had given us instructions to walk with care, look at the steps and put one step ahead and proceed slowly because the peak was very steep. I had fallen down by mistake but luckily nothing happened to me. Due to my falling down and hurt suffered in my right leg, by mistake I kicked Karthik. However there was no injury to Karthik.  He told me not to kick and not do any action which  make others angry and putting them in trouble. Karthik told me to go ahead of him and walk slowly. It was raining heavily and had to wear raincoat. I took raincoat from one of the group mates and wore the raincoat.  I also apologized to Karthik and said sorry. We went through the falls on the way while trekking down. Karthik had told me to give him empty water bottle and he said he would like to collect some water from the falls near  the rock to drink. The water was saltish to taste but was very soothing due to our thirst and helped us to recover our strength.  We left at 1:40 p.m. and reached the base at 5:00 p.m. It was 3 hours twenty minutes trek. 

These are the photos while going down from the peak till the base.


Myself Enjoying The Beauty.
Karthik Enjoying The Scenery.

Rainy Weather.

We left from the base at 5:15 p.m. and reached the camp at 6:15 p.m. After reaching the camp there was some tea and pakodas served in the evening and took some tea and pakodas and once when we finished then went to the room and just rejuvenated ourselves. After rejuvenating ourselves, we took a hot water bath and then went down and was just talking. After we had finished talking then we went to take dinner. Post dinner there was bonfire.
Bonfire At The Camp.

We enjoyed the bonfire and then went off to sleep.

Next day on 06-10-2019 we got up in the morning and refreshed ourselves. Once when we refreshed ourselves, we just took a walk outside and came back for breakfast. I enjoyed taking a walk outside, seeing the cottage view of the road and also vehicles moving on the road.

Early morning photo at camp.

Early Morning At The Base Camp.

After having breakfast, we left from the camp to Golden Temple, KushalNagar. The temple was a Buddhist monastery where  Buddhism is practiced. The temple was a nice place to meditate. Both Karthik and I did meditation by sitting down at the feet of the Lord Buddha. This gave me good peace and calmness.  I had a nice experience of visiting Golden Temple Kushal Nagar and taking  blessing of Lord Buddha.
Golden Temple photos.
  Photo taken of Myself
At Golden Temple,
Kushal Nagar Entrance.
Photo taken standing at
Golden Temple,
Kushal Nagar.
Photo taken of myself standing
in front of Lord Buddha.
Photo taken at Golden Temple, Kushal Nagar.

Behind the Golden Temple, there was a chocolate shop. We went to Mysore to have lunch at some hotel. After having lunch we returned from Mysore to Bangalore. While coming back, we had seen lots of nature, greenery, scenery, mountains, plains and rocks. We had enjoyed the drive and was very wonderful. At Mysore Road, there was a stop for tea. We took aloo bonda and tea at some hotel.
Post completion of tea, we came via Mysore Road till Bangalore.

It was a very great and memorable trip to Tadiandamol. I climbed the third highest peak first time in my life and all appreciated my climbing 1748 meters and told "Wow What A Wonderful Experience Of Climbing 1748 meters was a great achievement and success!". This is the first time in my life I have done such a trekking conquering highest peak Tadiandamol.

The bus stopped at Bangalore Mountaineering Club and all of us had got down there and had gone to their respective homes.

Photo taken at Bangalore Mountaineering Club
after the trek.

We all had a nice time and also a very good and enjoyable experience to Tadiandamol Trek.



























Comments

  1. Many pictures shared and good summary of trekking experience .
    Felt like I was on the trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Manas.. This trek was so special to me as you too joined .

    I am amazed to see you climb the peak very strong as a first timer .

    I am lucky to have such a super active brother to trek with .

    Many more treks Togo.. let’s be close to nature.

    Wonderful write up of the whole trek experience !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Trek to Kodachadri Peak from 22nd September 2023 to 24th September 2023

My Ramanagara Trek on 21/6/2019

My Trip To Auroville Marathon from 16th February 2024 to 18th February 2024