My Trip To Wonderla on 26-12-2019 and 27-12-2019

My vacation had started on 20-12-2019 and my parents and I had decided to visit Wonderla on 26-12-2019. We left from Yelahanka at 11:45 a.m. and went through Yelahanka, Vidyaranapura,  Jalahahalli,  Malleshwaram, Jadennahalli, Kengeri, Mysore Road(the road which goes to Ramanagara, Tadiandamol, Channapatna and Mysore). We reached Wonderla at 1:15 p.m. The journey was one and half hours drive from Yelahanka to Mysore Road. We went by cab and my mother had booked an Ola cab from Yelahanka to Wonderla Resort which is at Mysore Road. After reaching the resort, we did the check-in. We went to the room and stayed in room no:606.  On reaching the room, we had refreshed ourselves that is I changed my track pant and wore swimming shots. Even my father had changed his track pant and he had worn trunks.  I had done some meditation that is maintained some silence in the room without disturbing anybody and was concentrating at my own pace. After refreshing ourselves, we went to the Amusement Park and did some rides.
Photo taken of Christmas Tree having lot of decorations 
surrounded by Giraffe, Santa Clauses faces, 
small Christmas Tree and Monkey sitting up on The 
Flying Rocket Design.

Photo taken of House Design With Decoration 
For Christmas and Gifts At Cashier Where Reception 
Person sits.

Photo taken of Giraffe 
At Hotel Lounge.
Photo taken of Daddy Standing Near 
The Statue Of A Person 
Wearing Santa Cap.

There was one Innova vehicle arranged till Amusement Park. We went to the Amusement Park and while entering we saw a small person dressed up as Santa.
Photo taken of Myself Standing Next
To Santa.

After seeing Santa, we then went to take a walk and roamed inside the park. I did recoil ride. Initially, during recoil ride I was feeling a bit scared. I could feel the jerks and felt dizzy. But I had fun and enjoyed the ride.

My photo taken during recoil ride.
After recoil ride, then we went to do another ride hang glider. Hang glider ride is the ride in which Daddy and I had gone in the ride that is like a cable car ride going up the sky seeing the view of the buildings, greenery, park and surroundings. I was not scared with Daddy because I was enjoying the view of the buildings, greenery, park, surroundings and was laughing. I was having fun with Daddy doing the ride and  it was a enjoyable and experiencing and awesome ride. 
Photo taken of Myself and Daddy Doing
 Hang Glider.

On completing hang glider ride, then  Daddy and I had done pirate ship ride. Pirate Ship ride is the ride in which the ship goes high up and down. I was enjoying with Daddy and was laughing and enjoying  myself with Daddy. 

Photo taken of Myself and Daddy 
doing pirate ship ride.

After pirate ship ride then I had done Wonder Splash Ride. To do Wonder Splash ride, I had to wear t-shirt for going into the water. We had to buy T-shirt from the shop at Amusement Park and to wear T-shirt I had to go into the water. Wonder Splash Ride is the ride in which the vehicle splashes in the water and have to wear our belts to protect ourselves. I was not scared in wonder splash ride and laughed.
Photo taken of Myself In Enjoying 
Wonder Splash Ride.


Photo taken of Myself and Getting Dried Up 
Because of 
Wonder Splash Ride that is water had splashed 
on myself.
    Photo taken of Myself 
Standing Next To 
The Horse.

After Wonder Splash Ride we went to do Rock In Tug Ride. Rock In Tug ride is the ride in which the rock of the seat moves parallel turning left, right, up and down and was enjoying myself with Daddy and having fun.
Photo taken of Daddy and Myself Doing 
Rock In Tug.

After Rock In Tug Ride we went to do Termite Train Ride. Termite Train Ride is the ride inside a hill called as pocker muffer and the train was a normal zig-zag train.  Once after completion of rides, we took a walk till a certain point at some restaurant and had some snacks and drank tea.
Photo taken of Myself Looking At The Camera
Of Daddy Phone and Was Enjoying 
and Laughing At Some Restaurant.
Photo taken of Mummy Talking On The Phone.
Photo taken of Mummy Standing Facing 
                                                  WONDER LA.

After completing the rides we took a walk from the park till the resort. We went back to the room and rejuvenated ourselves and from the room saw the view of the Wonder La park that is the clock rides going around and moving fast, enjoyed the scenic view from the room and saw Christmas decorations. We watched TV in the room and after watching TV we went to have dinner at the hotel.
Photo taken of Mummy and Myself 
where I am having dessert.
Group photo taken during dinner at hotel laughing.
After finishing dinner, we just took a walk outside that is in the garden near the resort and came back and relaxed in the lounge. 
Photo taken of Myself 
Standing Next to Giraffe.
Photo taken of Myself 
Standing Next to Giraffe 
And Enjoying. 

After refreshing ourselves outside we went to the room and then went off to sleep.

Next day on 27-12-2019 we got up in the morning and had refreshed ourselves. After refreshing ourselves we went and had breakfast. After taking breakfast we took a walk outside the garden near the resort and went and relaxed in the lounge for some time and went to the room. 
Photo taken of Myself Standing Next To The 
Picture Design In The Room
Photo taken of Myself Standing Behind The
                                               View In The Room Enjoying The Scenery.

We did the check-out at 10:45 a.m. from the resort. After check-out was completed, then Mummy had booked an Ola from Wonder La Resort to Yelahanka. We left at 10:45 a.m. We came via Mysore Road, Jeddanahalli, Jallahahalli, Vidyaranapura, Mother Diary Road and Yelahanka. The journey was one hour 20 minutes drive from Wonder La Resort to Yelahanka.

We all had a nice time and it was a wonderful experience for us to go to Wonder La and enjoyed ourselves.





























Comments

  1. Well written capturing all rides description as taken and enjoyed at Wonnderla!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Trek to Kodachadri Peak from 22nd September 2023 to 24th September 2023

My Ramanagara Trek on 21/6/2019

My Trip To Auroville Marathon from 16th February 2024 to 18th February 2024